Wednesday, October 25, 2006

SHE PICKED US!!!!!

We are going to be the parents of a two month old baby boy. The birthmom picked our scrapbook. We are so excited we can hardly wait. We will meet him tomorrow (Thur) and then hopefully bring him home on Friday if the paperwork is done. At the latest we will have him on Monday. I can't believe we have waited so long and suddenly it is here. Wow!! Now the real need for prayer starts. I would also like to ask all of you to pray for the birthmom. She is making the most difficult decision in her life. I can't imagine being in her shoes.
We are beginning the most important phase of our married lives. Nothing will ever be the same. I am the luckiest person in the world to have been blessed with a great husband and now a baby. What a ride!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jenny Hintze said...

VERY cool! Will you be able to post pictures? Will you guys have to wait 6 months to consumate the adoption?

10:34 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

I wish I knew how to convey a scream on typing....

I'm so happy for you!

10:36 PM  
Blogger Maury said...

Congrats, guys!

6:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praise God!! Congrats!! I'm so excited for ya'll --- I'm crying!! :) I will be praying for ya'll and her..... let me know if you need anything!! Lots of love!!

6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so excited for the two of you...

I am in tears... happy tears! Congrats and I'll be keeping all three of you in my thoughts! :)

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home