Sunday, May 21, 2006

A work in progress

Well, the baby bed is set up, and our church donated a nice rocker to us. The room is really coming together. My mother in law and her husband got us the baby bed and after chasing down missing parts, we finally got it together. My excitement is growing! I can't wait. The rocker was a real surprise. Our church is in the process of moving buildings and wanted to get rid of a rocker, so on our way out of church our pastor's wife said, "Do you want that rocker?" I thought she was kidding, but she wasn't. I can't believe how great all of this is. Here are some pics of assembling the bed and rocking the current baby of the house.


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How wonderful about the rocker!

You guys look like you are doing well. Ohhhh... just wait for all the toys you have to put together. :)

6:48 AM  
Blogger Jenny Hintze said...

Hey, I didn't realize that you had a blog until just now....

It's exciting for me to read the progress you guys are making with baby stuff. We'll be going to our first orientation meeting with The Arrow Project in Angleton in a week. I'm a little terrified, but very excited. I'm already looking at baby bedding. Is that crazy??

Maybe we'll meet you guys this weekend.

9:23 PM  
Blogger Jim Looby said...

That's very cool.

8:29 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

We need Mr. to teach Muertos how to be sweet when Mommy is holding him. Little turd's about to be a goner.

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home