Saturday, March 18, 2006

Step 1 Complete

Hi everyone. I am still alive, just so busy lately. I wanted to share with you all that we completed our application for foster/adoption. That may not seem like much, but when you are floundering around with so many options and agencies to choose from it is a big step. I am very excited. Hopefully they will be contacting us soon to begin our classes. I understand the need for all of these tedious steps, but I am ready to have a child. I mean, just about any couple can produce a child with out a lick of training or sense, but people like us who will be wonderful parents have to jump through hoops and climb mountains to have a kid. No fair!! Anyway, keep us in your prayers and thoughts.

2 Comments:

Blogger Day by Day said...

You have been in my prayers.

"people like us who will be wonderful parents have to jump through hoops and climb mountains to have a kid. No fair!!"

This is exactly how I felt when I thought my husband and I couldn't have kids... it isn't fair!

Take care of you and the hubby! ;)

2:55 PM  
Blogger Jim Looby said...

I never have understood why it's so rediculously difficult to adopt -- when the data shows hundreds of thousands of parentless or abandoned children.

I'm glad to know you two are doing this. You'll be wonderful parents and deserve to share the love you have.

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home