Sunday, January 01, 2006

Resolutions




O.K. Here we go with another resolution. D and I are starting our diet on Mon. We have a goal of two lbs. per week. We are going to put you guys out there in blogtopia in charge of keeping us accountable. If anyone wants us to keep you accountable, just say so. If we work together, we can reach our goals. Now, excuse me while I go pig out in these last few hours for me to eat. Ha ha! Here are the before pictures. We will update you every weekend, good or bad.

6 Comments:

Blogger Leinad Oreducse Zehcnas said...

happy new year girl !!!

7:08 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Jim and I are there with you, just not brave enough to post pics.

9:59 PM  
Blogger Chuchey Dradey said...

amy...
Chicken

10:02 PM  
Blogger Jim Looby said...

Argh! My eyes! The sheer whiteness of drad!

2:44 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Chicken is something we're eating more of. Thanks for the suggestion.

5:21 PM  
Blogger Day by Day said...

Good Luck to you guys... I lost 45 lbs this past year... 30 being baby weight... the other 15 was a must in order for me to feel good about myself. You guys can do it... *shaking my pom poms*

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home