Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Season's Greetings



Hi bloggers. The end of a year has come again. We have decorated a little and are trying to get ourselves in the Christmas spirit. Mr. Kitty is in the eat the fake berries off the Christmas tree spirit. Almost daily we come home to find more berries on the floor. Since this is the first year I have had a blog, I am strapped for things to ramble about. I just want to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas, or whatever holiday you and yours celebrate during this season. I hope you all can look around and see how you are blessed. I know I am among the most blessed with a wonderful family, great friends, too many material things, and way too much food. Since this is a season of sharing, share your love and blessings with those around you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chuchey Dradey said...

That picture is psychadelic. Now, I need to figure out what to write for our Christmas letter, but it looks like you may be able to do a great job yourself.

9:35 PM  
Blogger Day by Day said...

Hope you and d.rad had a wonderful Christmas...

9:28 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

J. I need to talk to you ASAP!

Amy

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home