Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Wishful Blogging



Look how great I am doing on my diet! In just three days I got skinny and turned blonde! O.K., so it's really a cartoon. Oh... you already knew that. Ha ha funny me. Yes, I laugh at my own jokes. Well, at least somebody's laughing.

Anyway, I am doing pretty well sticking to the new way of eating. Hopefully, I will continue to eat well. Today, a group of teachers I work with and I began an exercise program. We have a DVD with 4 different workouts. Today we did kickboxing. It was pretty cool, punching and kicking the air. I got to bob and weave too! Lookout Rocky Balboa! I will continue to update all of you because I know you are on the edge of your seat waiting to hear about my success.

I need a way to finish my blog. I've seen other blogs with great finishing lines. I think I'll try. Here goes...

Merry Wednesday to all and to all a good night! ... not bad, huh?

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

What is the title of the tape? It sounds fun.

6:49 PM  
Blogger teach99 said...

I will get back with ya on that. It belongs to my friend. I will look tomorrow.

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home