Sunday, January 22, 2006

Challenge

Hi everyone, sorry I have been too busy to get on the computer lately. We are continuing to trudge through the diet. We are still on track with our two lbs. per week although it is slowing some. With our busy lifestyle it is easy to fall away. As D always says, "if you fail to plan, you plan to fail." Eating out is easy. We do get a salad or grilled entree, but there are those hidden calories that catch up with us at weigh in time. I stumbled across a guy on the blog who is recording his progress with Weight Watchers. I am trying to encourage him on his weight loss quest and by doing so encourage myself. Today I challenged him to get more exercise next week, and I challenged myself as well to get 2.5 hrs instead of maybe 2 hrs a week. I know I can do it!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jim Looby said...

I've seen some students here have tremendous success with Weight Watchers and exercise. I like how they "score" what you're eating with points. It makes it much easier than trying to count calories versus net carbs versus... whatever.

8:39 AM  
Blogger Day by Day said...

A lady at the gym is doing the Weight Watchers program. She has lost so much weight. I'm proud of you guys. Keep it up!

9:56 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Thank you for the encouragement, I have started exercising more. At least, I get up and move around more. The new treadmill was delivered this weekend so I should be logging time on it soon.
For all you others, feel free to drop by my blog and please let me know if you have a weight loss blog. I would like to link to it.

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home