Saturday, May 20, 2006

A New Experience

I had a new experience this week. My team at work threw me a baby shower. I, of course, have never had a baby shower before. It was very nice. I am waiting on pics to be emailed to me. I will share when I get them. There was a really cute cake, and I got several nice things-- mostly toys that my husband will enjoy as much as the baby. One thing I thought was funny is the school nurse and aide got me an ear thermometer. Pretty fitting from them. Anyway, we are working on getting the room and our house ready for our homestudy visit. It seems to be taking forever! We put together our first piece of furniture last night, a changing table. I am still so excited. You would think I was really pregnant because I am so emotional. I talk to someone about a baby, and tears come to my eyes. What a mess I am! Here are some pics of the handy dandy papa at work.



Mr. Kitty had to investigate also.

2 Comments:

Blogger Day by Day said...

It's getting closer. I am sending best wishes your way.

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see Mr. in the changing table. What did he change into?

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home