Friday, September 22, 2006

We've Been Submitted

We were submitted last week on a baby girl born Sept. 11th 2006. That means we are in a pool with several other families where the committee will look at all the homestudies and pick three or four "finalists". Please keep us in your prayers. I am trying to contain my excitement because being our first time submitted, it is a long shot. The baby girl seems to be healthy from what we were able to read about her. She is 1/2 hispanic, 1/2 white, so odds are she will be beautiful! I hope we get her. We should know more by the mid to end of October.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You two are in my prayers... have been and will continue to be. Take care and keep those positive thoughts!!!

6:50 PM  
Blogger Jenny Hintze said...

Hey, that's funny. I think we were submitted for the same baby. Is she out of Austin?

7:52 AM  
Blogger teach99 said...

Wow! That is funny! Let us know how things turn out. We will do the same.

2:24 PM  
Blogger Buffy said...

I hope things work out well for you teach. Will keep you guys in my prayres.

10:23 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Have you heard anything?

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home