Monday, September 04, 2006

We Are Approved

We were approved on Tue, August 8th. I know, I must not be too excited since I have waited so long to post. I am excited-very excited! I just have been so busy getting into school. As some of you know I have started teaching high school this year. I am loving it! I have the same feeling as when I decided to teach special ed. I have found my niche. High school is more challenging. I can intimidate a 5th grader into submission, but I have to work to get these 10-12th graders to do what I want. It is great! I am very happy! The only thing that would make me happier is a baby to become available. Please pray for us as we once again wait. At least this is the final waiting stage. I hope you all had a great Labor Day weekend!

2 Comments:

Blogger MihErn said...

Hello Teach99! Thanks for the message on my Mississippi blog. Congrats to you! And hang in there with the "big kids". I did a stint as a highschool French teacher & decided to come back down to elementary. Tomorrow will be my first day in 3/4 multi-age land...my homestudy was approved on Aug. 22, the day after they officially "shut down" the China adoptions for all single parents-to-be. That had been an almost 18 month wait for me.. I am now in the Vietnam program. You and yours are in my thoughts and prayers...more later. Sincerely, Erin

7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am thinking of the two of you and have my fingers crossed!

2:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home