Thursday, June 29, 2006

Homestudy Part Two

We made it through our second and hopefully final homestudy visit. I hate the thought of having a homestudy part 27 post. I think part two is enugh for me. Hopefully my next post will be saying we are approved. Anyway, we did what she said at her last visit. She checked those things off, and gave us some more paperwork to take care of. I thought special ed had a lot of paperwork OMG! But, I am not complaining. As I told the homstudy worker, I would sign papers all day if it means I get to be a mom.

1 Comments:

Blogger MihErn said...

Greetings to you. I am teacher (3/4 Multi-age homeroom)in Seattle and also going through the adoption process. I was interested in what happened after your second homestudy visit and if your beautiful Dream has come true? My first HS visit is this Tuesday. Still getting the house ready and it seems like it will never really be enough. Best Wishes to you all. Erin

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home